Wild Geese advertisement

Wild Geese advertisement

Postby Avantesma » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:01 am

Hello

I think we should advertise the guild on global.

We are a nice guild and there are some characteristics we have that could be used to attract new players and veterans to our guild.

1 - Friendly and relaxed environment compatible with players that have a casual approach to AoC, and very helpful to new players.
2 - We are a raiding guild that allows his players to have access to all tier raids (from T1 to T4) both solo and in alliance with other guilds.
3 - We have all day hms groups running and we have many experienced players that can do any hm instance in game and that are always up to teach the new players.
4 - We have a nice group of pvp players and we participate in pvp open world events, sieges and premades
5 - We are a lvl 20 renown guild and we are usually in the top 10 guild rankings both in valor and glory

I think We should also advertise the guild in the AoC forum.

I think we should advertise in this forum our achievements (raids, hms, pvp events, premades, crafting, sieges) with pictures and videos

Re: Wild Geese advertisement

Postby Avantesma » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:42 am

Hi m8s :)

After speaking with Thernon and after getting his approval, I took the liberty to advertise our Guild on the AoC Guild Hall forum.

Here is the link - http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185839

As I said in the previous post I think we need more advertisement to bring more players to our guild.

Pls, if u don't agree with anything in the post I've made in the Aoc Guild Hall forum pls say so.
I can edit the post to be as u like