Retirement

Retirement

Postby Bumbo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:41 am

Hi guys,
This is not an pleasant post for me to write but I have decided to quit the game.

Lately, I had an issue with Funcom's policy about their customers relationship and how they handle (or not) money-related problems. To make a long story short, because of a bug on their website they tried to take money from me without my consent. I was expecting them to respect the law regarding this issue and they did not. Instead, they politely asked me to go screw myself. I did my best to respect their Rules of Conduct for years just to realise this company does not apply our French/Norwegian/European laws. As I cannot accept any compromise that goes against the law, I have decided to stop any kind of payments to Funcom which implies I cannot renew my premium membership. Being f2p doesn't make any sense so the only option left to me is to quit the game, unfortunately.

I hope you guys understand my decision. I can still maintain the bot, the website or any guild-related things including craftings. I will probably stick around on vent or on guild chat through the bot. If you have any request, please send me a PM on this website.

Thank you all guys and keep Wild Geese on!

Bumbo
Bumbo

Bumbo (80)
Belcatso (80)
Cilaos (80)
Loading (80)
Mafat (80)
Salazie (80)
Coming (80)
Tiamai (80)
Qubits (47)