T3, T4 raids and HMs

T3, T4 raids and HMs

Postby Avantesma » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi everyone

It seems that the server is almost completely dead.
We have only one guild doing something on the server (Clan of Free City) right now and that isn't healthy.
I don't have anything against Clan of Free city but if I have to join only one guild to be able to play on this server I prefer moving to Crom.

We have a final opportunity to have some activity again on our guild.

Drago from the Law is asking again if we want to join forces with them to do some raids and/or some 6men dungeons and hms and pvp activities.

I'm still up for working for the guild and to increase the numbers and to have again a good group of active players participating both in 6men dungeons, raids and pvp.
I know u never reply here on forum and I will try to be online on our prime time to see if I get some guildies online.

Re: T3, T4 raids and HMs

Postby Bumbo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Why, I'm reading the forums :)

There's almost no 6-man running on the server, no pug, no guild groups. If we can gather a strong core of 4 players, we can go back to Khitai and get some pick ups. They may eventually join us as no other guild would do any Khitai HM. This may help filling up the ranks to rebuild a raid roster. If we can get some people from the Law or the Clan to help us having a full raid, we may be back on tracks. Boneslicer's guild is probably willing to participate in any events too.
Bumbo

Bumbo (80)
Belcatso (80)
Cilaos (80)
Loading (80)
Mafat (80)
Salazie (80)
Coming (80)
Tiamai (80)
Qubits (47)

Re: T3, T4 raids and HMs

Postby Avantesma » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Ok

I'm out in holidays but I'll be back in 10 days.

So when do u think its the best day and time to be online so that we can do some hms and getting some pugs.

I will also try to advertise our T3/T4 alliance Raids with The Law and try to get it up again.
I was thinking in advertising in global and in AoC forums to see if we get people to register the alliance raid planner.
If we manage to mobilize all the players willing to raid spread by all the other guilds except Clan we might get a good raid force. The core group would be The Law and Wild Geese ofc but we could fill the raids with players from all the other guilds and having them signing for raids.
I think we will not be able to raid in the first 2 weeks but maybe in 3 weeks we manage to get 24 players.

So what would be the best days and time for u to do these Alliance T4/T3 raids?