Greetings

Greetings

Postby Z from Order » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello all from Wild Geese, this is Z from Order. For those who don't know me, I am the guild leader of Order. My mains are Rasalvatore, Pelor, Setaza,Byorne and Kanuke.
I just wanted to join your forums and say hello.
We at Order have loved getting to know you guys and truly enjoy raiding with you.Looking forward to another fun and rewarding..and sucessful T3 raid on saturday.
I know our time is different by 5 hours..but it seems many have raided together from both guilds. Please feel free to send me a tell anytime, if I can help at all, I'm there. All Order members should great you all with kindness and offer help...there may be a few that see red and attack..but heh, it's a game, feel free to beat them down..LOL
See you in game, and feel free to say anything on this post. I am Canadian and love beer, and never take anything serious without laughing and sharing a beer..even if it is a virtual one.
Cheers and have fun!
Z from Order

Re: Greetings

Postby kardisk » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:19 am

hello m8 welcome to wild geese forum :D

cheeres

Postby Avantesma » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:41 am

hello m8 :)

Its nice to see u here. Welcome to our Forum

I'll have to go to bed now or my wife will get enraged and I will not be able to tank her even with T4 gear. She is a very hard T10 boss ;)

Cheers

Postby Z from Order » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 pm

hey guys, sorry I have disappeared,. I had some personal issues after holidays .I have logged in from time to time, and found Fury quite dead. Not sure if this is just my playtime or what. I made a character on Crom , and played during my downtime. I miss the raids on Fury (during my play time). I plan on starting something on Crom, till Fury picks up. If you ever find yourself on Crom, send a tell to Pelor.
Just wanted to say Hi, and let ya know what i was doing. I will keep checking on Fury, and when it picks up, I will be back.

Good luck all, I enjoyed meeting my new friends, till we raid again...have FUN!
Z from Order